I have now become Legion.
This is a follow up to a post I made a little while back:
@Auron471 said:
Before Legion was nerfed into the ground... I was one of the survivor mains calling for them to get deleted.
But now.. after some time has passed... I must do the unthinkable
I shall become.......
A LEGION MAIN
once i get 9000 iridescent shards which might take like a week or 2 >_>
And now...
it...
is...
TIME!
First Match:
DC op
2nd Match:
I forgot to take pics but i wanted to backpack people and run around with mad grit for fun. 3 dead and 1 hatch escaped. (Also the survivors didnt know what mending was so they just kept dying)
3rd Match
Sorry about the insane amounts of compression btw. I did print screen ---> discord ---> drag to desktop
Also forgive me discordance, i didnt want to level you up to rank 2 ;_;
Legion op plz nerf more. JK





Comments
"Also forgive me discordance, I didn't want to level you up to rank 2"
It's okay just prestige once you've gotten more teachables unlocked so it doesn't happen again :P
Rank 15
Jokes aside, good luck!
yeah i know that im going to be sent to the shadow realm once i get into a bit higher of a rank. But legion seems fun so far.
@Auron471
Oh don't get me wrong, legion can be strong on high ranks with the right perks, but for me he isn't as fun as before, since he lacks his old vault and running speed
But don't go down! now it's time to choose your favourite legion member and cosplay it!
BECOME ONE WITH THE LEGION
Ah! Welcome to The Legion. It's gonna get rough later on but remember, This isn't a place for cowards. If you ever want it, I have a build that really really works for Legion and will be happy to send it to you. Here's hoping we can get more love for our Masked Boys and Girls. Have fun in the Fog!
Oh boy, fresh meat! But for real, have fun with Legion. They might take a while of getting used to and a fair bit of BM and DCs, but they are really fun to play, even if they aren't top tier. Get Thana, Dying Light, Sloppy Butcher, and either BBQ, Nurses, or Ruin, and watch the salt and DCs as the gens slow to a crawl. Here's to hoping we get some sort of little buff or something to Legion soon! 🍾
"But legion seems fun so far."
*2 months later at rank 1 a Legion can be heard in immense pain screaming out for help*
Well, surely it can't be that bad if the Legion actually managed to hit Rank 1?
...right?
Legion has this terrible condition... it's called can't avoid pipping up :/. For some reason even though he is a low performing killer the way the emblem system works he pips nonstop.
Meanwhile ghostface has the opposite issue :'(