Do killer bloodpoint perks stack?
For example, if I use Distressing (+100% to deviousness) and BBQ (+100% to everything), would I earn 300% deviousness and 200% in other categories?
I’ve tried this once, a long time ago, but it seemed like the math didn’t workout and I haven’t tried since.
If they DO stack, what is the best build for raking in bps?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@yobuddd
Here's how it works, the percentages DO stack up with other perks, but it's not entirely worth it so you don't see people using things like distressing with BBQ... etc...
Allow me to explain, BBQ at Tier lll gives a flat 100% bonus when you hook all 4 Survivors in a match at least once, the same goes for We're Gonna Live Forever when you rescue 4 Survivors off the hook (It can be random) and wait until you're given the "Safe Unhook" bonus afterwards, you also gain tokens when you take a hit for someone with WGLF.
The point is though, BBQ can stack with all other BP perks, as well as offerings like Puddings and BPS (Bloody Party Streamers) But the reason nobody uses the other BP perks with BBQ... is because they're quite niche and worthless to have in your slots as a Killer.
I highly suggest you don't use perks like Distressing to increase deviousness by 100%, Beast of Prey which gives 50% to the hunting category, etc... Since besides BBQ and these other perks... there isn't many BP perks in-general... and the ones that do exist are terrible except BBQ because it gives a aura reading WITH the BP gain.
That's why nobody uses Distressing, Beast of Prey, etc... Because their passive ability's are horrible... Just stick with BBQ and a BP offerings like pudding or BPs and you'll be fine tbh, the other perks are so bad that it isn't worth it...
If you want, you can use Hags BP add-ons, Myers Scratched Mirror, LeatherFace and Billys Speed Limiter, Trappers Padded Traps, etc, to gain more BPs with your regular perks, but that's up to you if you want to cripple their powers to gain more BPs.
That was exceptionally informative and helpful! Thank you for your well-thought-out response!
It’s good to know that they stack. I haven’t gotten to play much since rank reset, so I’m still pretty low-rank at the moment. If I were to try stacking these otherwise useless perks for a bloodpoint bonanza, right now is probably my best opportunity. If I earn many pips, there goes my chance at a decent performance with these perks during the match!
Thanks again!
No problemo.
Well, the main thing is that perks that give point bonuses for certain categories help with filling the category more easily... which if you play well, will fill regardless.
BBQ on the other hand, acts like a Gruesome Gateau... (except minus 3%) where it essentially multiplies the points you get at the end.
Freddy also has an addon to reduce slowdown for more points, and nurse is getting two addons to increase BP gain.
Yeah, but the point is most of those add-ons are TERRI-
Are unique and only good if you don't need add-ons that much... Which Freddy doesn't really... Post-Nerf Nurse kinda will... Billy doesn't, LeatherFace does, Hag does, Myers doesn't but those add-ons cripple his speed greatly so unless its Lerys than no, and Trapper doesn't really need add-ons, but like most M1 Killers... buffing your M2 power that is already minor greatly helps.
So those are the Killers that do, and don't really need add-ons... But it depends on how you play those Killers, your skill with them and Killer as a whole, etc.
I know. I'm just adding to what you said since they may not know about them.
Very true though.