I really hope the next survivor has chest related perks
the looting builds need to be spiced up more
the looting builds need to be spiced up more
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be cool, what kind of perks would you want to be added?
I'd like a perk that doubles the items inside the chest. So there are two things in the chest.
Hell yeah give the loot to everyone
It might need some balancing in some other aspects, but I want more lootz.
My mind went straight to the gutter reading the title
bruh moment
I've been kind of toying with this idea in my head for a perk. Once per game when you take an item from a chest, increase its rarity by one level. When you pick up an item, reduce its charges by 75/50/25%. When you drop an item, increase its charges by 75/50/25%. Its something that could be used for farming, but more useful for giving items to other survivors. I imagine it probably wouldn't see much competitive use, but be fun for memey 'gift giving' builds
Carry two items perk.
I came here for boob jokes and wasn't disappointed