Strongest Killer with only Add-ons
I previously did a post asking which killers were the weakest and strongest at base. (Meaning no perks or add-ons) But now I'm curious on who people think the strongest killer is with ONLY add-ons. No perks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's a tie between Instasaw Billy and Spirit imo, both gets stupidly overpowered with their best/cheesiest add-ons.
Currently nurse, although that’ll change soon.
After the add on change I’d say huntress (prayer beads doesn’t affect me since I use spine chill)
Prayers Beads + MDR = Free win.
Spine chill 😉
Iridescent Heads + Infantry Belt is, imo, unrivaled. Huge enhancement of an already strong power with minimal downside.
Any stalk movement speed + Boyfriend's Memo = good
Are we still talking about the old nurse? If so, she is ALWAYS winning.
Spirit is pretty strong as base and with add-ons she is super strong. Of course prayaer breads should change a bit though.