Is there a way to understand whether or not you lost the connection?

My matches get cancelled a lot in the last few days. Well. since dedicated servers really. Either we stop loading into a game and it says match is cancelled or when I am in the middle of something I got warning says connection to host lost and ends the game.

And I have no idea, if its me or killer disconnected. Also happens sometimes as killer, like I am chasing someone then same massage on tally screen saying connection lost to host.

Is there a way to tell the difference? If it's me causing the problem I don't know what to check with my system.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @antgnstea

    I can't give you an exact answer to your problem, as it could be caused by many things. It could be your connection, Dedicated Servers, or even your connection not working WITH the dedicated servers...

    And other things like that, but what I can do is direct you to the support team with the support link. There, you can submit a ticket and see if the support team can assist you in your issue if you give them a detailed write up about it!

    Here's the link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • @FireHazard

    I used support page and got an article about connection lost and completed the steps there. Since that day I haven't disconnected from any game. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

  • @antgnstea said:

    @FireHazard

    I used support page and got an article about connection lost and completed the steps there. Since that day I haven't disconnected from any game. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

    That's good! I'm glad you were able to fix your issue once and for all.

    Now you can play the game without issues, magnificent! You have a good day now, and please if you have any other questions you can ask them here in the "Ask The Community" Sub-forum.