Questions regarding the event time for old cosmetics
Since the event is being delayed will the old Halloween cosmetics still be in sale only to the 1st of November or will that also be increased to a later date to coincide with the event?
Since the event is being delayed will the old Halloween cosmetics still be in sale only to the 1st of November or will that also be increased to a later date to coincide with the event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The old Halloween costumes (I assume you mean the Hallowed Blight Wraith, Huntress, Claudette, etc) have always been on sale for cells regardless of the time of year since release; I see no reason why that should change. Same with the Withering Blight collection.
By the sale I meant the current discount
Ohh that's what you meant; I assume because the sale isn't bugged right now that would continue as usual, would be my best guess.
That's unfortunate hopefully they synch it up.