If we could have the devs design a new surv, but they are designed on one of the team, because lets face it having a dev in DBD is long over due and needed! which out of these two would you like to see in the fog?
I want that Survivor to only be able to say memes from Cote, like "I think we did a pretty good job so far", "Go play Civilization V", "Soon TradeMark", etc.
Got hooked? Instead of screaming, we did a pretty good job so far.
Got hit by main weapon? Instead of screaming, they'll tell the Killer to go play Civilization V.
HotS got one of its community announcers as an Announcer in the game so I would totally dig it if we got one of ours as surv. Mathieu is pretty much the voice of the dev team when providing news so he's the one I'd be most excited to see in the Fog.
I can already people who play him getting tunneled into the ground every time he makes a mistake though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want that Survivor to only be able to say memes from Cote, like "I think we did a pretty good job so far", "Go play Civilization V", "Soon TradeMark", etc.
Got hooked? Instead of screaming, we did a pretty good job so far.
Got hit by main weapon? Instead of screaming, they'll tell the Killer to go play Civilization V.
HotS got one of its community announcers as an Announcer in the game so I would totally dig it if we got one of ours as surv. Mathieu is pretty much the voice of the dev team when providing news so he's the one I'd be most excited to see in the Fog.
I can already people who play him getting tunneled into the ground every time he makes a mistake though.
Can killers please stop tunneling the Mathieus!
But, but Not_Queen in this...this onesie!
not_Queen :D
The devs should just make themselves as survivors for themselves. It would be funny to run into an actual dev.