Killer Tier List
Don't where I would put the demogorgon just yet. Probably between C and B
Don't where I would put the demogorgon just yet. Probably between C and B
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael, Trapper, Doc, Wraith, Legion too high.
Clown is definitely better than Bubba.
Myers top 3 ? LOL.
Trapper and Doctor over Freddy !?
Plague so low ??
I disagree with many things.
Plague without corrupt is D/C (haha) tiers while with corrupt becomes high B low A
You can get easily Corrupt Purge by using a yellow add-on. Or you can make survivors life miserable with 4 stall perks, so you can determine them to cleanse.
Myers down, Freddy up, Plague up.
AHh.... I hate to say it but Legion should prolly be lower... *cries in Legion main*
I think Wraith should be lower. Without add-ons, he's slow, weak and easily countered.
Where's Ghostface :'(
Why does everyone hate on Clown? His power helps in chases. His only real weakness is map pressure. He’s better than a bunch you have in B tier.
He’s Not the best but far from the worst.
This list is all wrong though, Huntress and Freddy need to be in A tier. Plague needs to be B at least.
This tier list is veeeeeeery suspicious.
How plague is so low and Myers in the top three like what? It don't add up sis