Could Remember Me affect Hatch?
What would you think about Remember Me having a second attribute that also delays the opening of the Hatch automatically when 1 survivor is left? It could still spawn on the map, but it just won't open immediately when the last survivor is left. Maybe like a 4/8/12 second delay? Or would it be better off as it's own new perk?
Comments
I think hatch should have some sort of press and hold to use, and remember me could effect that.
The press and hold wouldn't be as long as the gates, but not free either. Maybe it's only half way open and the killer can slam it down, or the survivor has to take like 4 seconds to finish opening it.
Imo the hatch doesn't need a perk. And if it did get any perk related buffs, survivor mains would despise it. I just make sure that once I'm down to the final survivors, or final gens, depending on the circumstances, I'll look out for the trapdoor and make sure if I'm going to be left with 1 survivor, I get that hatch first.
Feel like remember me should be reverted back to its original values. Dont really see the purpose behind the nerf of it.
The hatch doesn't need a perk affecting it. It's been nerfed enough.
But if you really wanted a Freddy Perk to work on it, I'd recommend Blood Warden instead, and it triggers the exact same way as it does with the exit. When you hook a survivor you can't exit the hatch for a minute.
This also means the killer can't CLOSE the hatch for a minute. So make your choice.
So with your idea... If I hook and kill off the 3rd survivor with gens remaining, the 4th survivor camping the hatch CANT immediately jump in? Just wanted to make sure I understood this right.
Left behind helps you search for the hatch since its getting reworked.
Why not let a killer perk be able to do the something similar.
Yep, i don't understand why a non-viable killer strategy like endgame got nerfed.