Some informations about new "Grill" event? :)
I've heard that (probably) this month new event is coming to DbD! I've heard that it'll be similar to Howling Grounds and I'm very excited! Kate Denson shirt etc. Some informations about new event? ![]()
I've heard that (probably) this month new event is coming to DbD! I've heard that it'll be similar to Howling Grounds and I'm very excited! Kate Denson shirt etc. Some informations about new event? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It hasnt been offiicially announced yet
"I've heard"
No, thx!
You know then it hasnt been officially announced, yet still ask for new informations
???
ok.
Well, we will all know once behaviour tells us
Greetz
I don´t want another Howling Grounds.
I still get flashbacks from that terrible event.
Howling grounds. FLASHbacks. heh.
Badumtsss
I have heard that there will be a strike during the event (probably)
I´ve heard that the earth has the shape of a unicorn. (probably)
You idiot, this is how the earth's shaped!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My whole life was a lie!
You moron, everybody knows that the earth is shaped likea pizza