When are we fixing Daily Rituals Changing?
Come on guys. It's been more than a month. Why is this so hard to include in a hot fix?
Daily Rituals should just be removed altogether, it's come to the point that it's not just a worthless feature, but it looks like an insult and a taunt.
I have gotten what? 4 Survivor Dailies in the last two months. Each time, I try to do the daily, only to find that after the match it has turned into a Killer Daily.
I don't even play Killer anymore. It takes too long to lineup for a match. I would make way more BP just playing Survivor normally than lining up in the Killer Queue to do Killer Dailies. You cannot force me to play Killer and do Killer Dailies unless you fix the queue.
Can we please fix dailies? Stop the random changing, and let us choose whether we get survivor or killer dailies, because I refuse to do killer dailies for as long as killer queues take 10 or more minutes to get into a lobby.
If you're not gonna fix it just delete it from the game. Useless features should be deleted.
Comments
Actually I had 2 killers dailys today and when I wanted to do them they disappeared. Really annoying.
Okay, good to know this is a bug. I genuinely thought the college pressure had cracked this egghead.
That being said ,the fact that this has remained unresolved is likely just temporary. Hopefully we'll get a hotfix after the Archives launch.
90% of my dailies are for killer about I'm a survivor main. It's annoying, but sometimes I like it, since it motivates me to play a character I normally wouldn't.
Pretty much this. It's damn frustrating.
:(
I'm pretty sure dailies are designed to encourage you to play the opposite role, so you'll get more Killer dailies if you play Survivor a lot. It's bonus BP for players who step out of their comfort zone.
No one is forcing you to do them. It's not like you're penalized for not completing a daily. And BP is scarce enough as it is, so removing Rituals is a terrible idea.
(I have experienced the bug you mentioned, though).
I didnt know this was a bug. Been wondering why it keeps switching my challenges after i get a new one.
Then the problem is in the matchmaking not in the dailies themselfs. Also their partiall purpose is to encourage players to try the other side sometimes.