Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted. #DeadbyDaylight #DBD
Srsly. First there is no summer event and then they delay the Halloween Event. When will it take place? In Winter? I actually cannot stop laughing about this.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted. #DeadbyDaylight #DBD
Rip
I assume their is no exact date for the release of 3.3.0 currently?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I understood, seems like every patch (except hot fixes) is released on Tuesday at around 3pm GMT.
if you are living in Europe it should be out around 5pm
Normally updates go live between 11am-3pm EST.
I suppose for context of my timezone I live in Oregon, US
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted. #DeadbyDaylight #DBD
Rip
Srsly. First there is no summer event and then they delay the Halloween Event. When will it take place? In Winter? I actually cannot stop laughing about this.
I assume their is no exact date for the release of 3.3.0 currently?
It's not actually a big deal for me. I'm getting WWE 2K20 tomorrow so I'll be busy with that.
Absolutely sucks for folk who were looking foward to squishing some pumpkins tomorrow though.
@UberMorpth It's been pushed :(
ETA unknown for now. But we will communicate as soon as we have news.