New killer perk idea!
Piledrive: The exitement of hooking your victims fills you with unnantural strength. For as long as you are carrying a survivor, all survivors suffer from the exposed status effect, and you hook your victims 10/20/30% faster
This could help end the big ol body blocking issue
Discuss?
EDIT :
So! A good point raised, when combined with agitation, the perk has serious potential to be abused, to this I offer, what if it were token based, each time you arr in a chace for 10 seconds, you gain a token, or if someone rescues someone from a hook , you gain a token, (only one of those scenarios would grant a token, lets discuss plz)
There can be a maximum of /1/1/2 Tokens.
This could help end the big ol body blocking issue
Discuss?
EDIT :
So! A good point raised, when combined with agitation, the perk has serious potential to be abused, to this I offer, what if it were token based, each time you arr in a chace for 10 seconds, you gain a token, or if someone rescues someone from a hook , you gain a token, (only one of those scenarios would grant a token, lets discuss plz)
There can be a maximum of /1/1/2 Tokens.
Comments
Not a bad idea and it is counter-able by unbreakable so they cant moan. But what will happen is that they will ######### about us still being able to block the basement with no means to counter that. Also this could be abused with agitation to down in quick succession.
I actually quite like this.
I admit at first glance I thought that it was a perk that would LITERALLY let killers piledrive survivors.
That would be cool
Like saying BL is a counter to loops