Iron will

Is it just me or does iron will remove breathing completely while injured?Im pretty sure its supposed to remove groans of pain only tho

Comments

  • I think breathing is removed too. You are silent while being injured. If you would still make any noises except fast actions, the perkwould be useless.

  • Well, breathing is replaced by grunts of pain when survivors are injured, right? The perk would be useless if it just made you breathe normally.

  • Just so you know, you're a ninja when you use Iron Will.

    Have you tried running this?

    • No Mither, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Urban Evasion

    Ninja moves man.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Well, breathing is replaced by grunts of pain when survivors are injured, right? The perk would be useless if it just made you breathe normally.

    true

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    I think breathing is removed too. You are silent while being injured. If you would still make any noises except fast actions, the perkwould be useless.

    true aswell

  • I think stridor counters IW a lot.

    Though the perk is already underrated imo

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    I think stridor counters IW a lot.

    Though the perk is already underrated imo

    its to strong on spirit,it completely removes her only counter IMO

  • The relationship between Stridor and Iron Will is perfect in my opinion, because the survivor still got a part of the effect and the killer gets confused by the different grunt value.