Nea's P3 Outfit

Hello everyone, this is my first time on a forum and I would like to ask you about nea's full p3 outfit..

Is It possible to bring back the old bloody shirt and the old chest? Even the shoulder doesn't look that good right now.. :(

Sorry for my bad english but I'm not native and I'm trying to learn it. :)

Thank you

A0A61556-4C83-4D7E-9B66-493457A36C90.jpeg

On the left <- is Nea on the game right now and on the right -> is the old one

sorry for the quality! 😔😔😔

Comments

  • No way to bring it back unless the devs decide it should be done

  • Why does the older game look better graphic wise

  • @Neas_last_breath said:

    Hello everyone, this is my first time on a forum and I would like to ask you about nea's full p3 outfit..

    Is It possible to bring back the old bloody shirt and the old chest? Even the shoulder doesn't look that good right now.. :(

    Sorry for my bad english but I'm not native and I'm trying to learn it. :)

    Thank you

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/156/4YUJNDK0DZQ3.jpeg

    On the left <- is Nea on the game right now and on the right -> is the old one

    sorry for the quality! 😔😔😔

    Never noticed this change. I like the graphics of the new Nea, but yeah it doesn't have enough blood on her collar bone ;-;

  • Ask for your currency back. Send them a ticket. When they refuse, tell them you want to speak to the manager. When they refuse, call their office. When they hang up, call the Better Business Bureau (or equivalent).