getting mettle of man to activate now a days is so satisfying

especially when a killer doesn't suspect it

Comments

  • It is very good feeling but damm I wish devs just finally fixed/reworked protection hits. I like to run it from time to time but whenever I tank a hit for a survivor that's getting chased it almost never procs the stack for MoM.

    Only reliable way that I found is through protection hits while killer is carrying someone which can be easily avoided by killer which sucks.

  • @Kebek said:

    It is very good feeling but damm I wish devs just finally fixed/reworked protection hits. I like to run it from time to time but whenever I tank a hit for a survivor that's getting chased it almost never procs the stack for MoM.

    Only reliable way that I found is through protection hits while killer is carrying someone which can be easily avoided by killer which sucks.

    yes it's stupid how you can't get protection hits consecutively I used a insta heal and it only counted 1