Some Mask Options For Ghostface
Hi all, just wanted to share this. These are some alternate Ghostface masks Funworld makes that could technically be added to the game in the future. Metallic GF masks, and neon GF masks...
Hi all, just wanted to share this. These are some alternate Ghostface masks Funworld makes that could technically be added to the game in the future. Metallic GF masks, and neon GF masks...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn.. I want that pink one now.... badly.
Maybe it will happen. We've already seen a few cosmetics for GF.
I like the metalic green, its so cool🎃
Rainbow GF mask when ?
Ah, yes. A neon pink mask. Nothing screams "stealth killer" more than that.
Jokes aside, I'd always be happy to see more cosmetics for the ghosty boi.
I wouldn't mind him to have more detailed effects on his masks like skull design, stiches, melted etc but I'm not sure how this would work with the license.
I want an "OwO" mask for Ghost Face.
I want an "UwU" mask for Legion.
And why would a pink mask be any different that the bright chrome or red?
Riiiiight.
We don't need anymore recolors of the same skin tbh we have too many of those already.
There's a reason I don't use those masks, y'know. 🤭
Im waitin for Bone Daddy Ghostface Mask and hopefully tge WAZZUP on April fools haha
We don't need cosmetics, we need a working game