When are we getting the new Myers cosmetic?
Are we getting it on the 22nd for the Withering Blight event? Or are we getting it on the 30th for Halloween?
I JUST WANT BUTT NAKED DADDY MYERS IN MY CUSTOMISATION SCREEN ALREADY!
Are we getting it on the 22nd for the Withering Blight event? Or are we getting it on the 30th for Halloween?
I JUST WANT BUTT NAKED DADDY MYERS IN MY CUSTOMISATION SCREEN ALREADY!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao I think leaks have shown it would be the October 30th, I believe.
Im super pumped for Laurie's outfit myself
Yeah, October 30th according to Leaks By Daylight. Always take with a grain of salt though.