Is games lasting 5-6 minutes fun for anyone on ANY side?

It can't just be me i'm sure.

Comments

  • I know I hate when they happen as killer. And if it's because I'm doing too well then I usually try and let some go if they're not being toxic.

    I know gens could be made more interactive and interesting but I'm not quite sure what we could do for killers. I think there could be an invisible mechanic that slows the game down the more survivors are alive and speeds up their actions slightly per dead survivor if gens are still not being done. Like total percent across all of them so we don't get pigs dumb counter either.

  • Alot of times, If I'm completely stomping a team... I might end up getting butter fingers all of a sudden (darn popcorn) and lose my grasp on a survivor, followed my quickly getting distracted and losing SIGHT of said survivor. If that survivor then managed to unhook or pick up downed teammates...oh noooooo.

    If a survivor team manages to stomp ME that quickly, its probably due to me freshly learning a killer and not knowing how to play them yet, or as some might say...I need to Git Gud.