Is this bannable?
I was playing a game as killer, sacrificed 2 and had 2 left, i found the Claudette and instead of slugging her I let her work on a generator. I then looked for the Meg and when i found her hooked her and let the Claudette have hatch. The Meg reported me for “teaming with the Claudette” but that whole game i never targeted anybody. The Meg was even second hook and Claudette was last hook and I found the Meg myself without using the help of Claudette. So i want to know is what i did bannable or not?
Comments
It's not bannable. If you wanna let a specific survivor live, that's not "teaming up" with them. The survivor would have to actively help you.
Killers choose all the time to kill one survivor over another. It's just part of being killer.
@Rmg1004
No, teaming with a Survivor or (Working with the Killer) means you actively targeted every other Survivor besides a specific one, and in doing so the Survivor who's helping you would point out where other Survivors are so you can kill them and down them.
That's teaming, where a certain Survivor and the Killer are in cahoots and are against the rest of the team... What you did was just pick... favoritism towards one Survivor to let one escape, I do it sometimes at the end where if I feel like not taking the 4k I'll let the last person escape.
Long story short, you're fine.
Its not bannable bro :)🎃
All dwights must die all taps live lol jk