So about The Spirit...
I've read a lot of "Nerf Spirit" and "The Spirit is fine. Don't nerf her." threads yet I seem to still feel like I'm missing exactly why people want to nerf her or why she is fine.
I personally think she is fine, because after playing her (and becoming a Spirit main) for a while, she has a steep learning curve that isn't so easily accessible for most players, very reliant on survivors making sound or scratch marks to use her power (Something most stealth survivors can easily avoid with perks like Spine Chill (which is an underrated perk in my opinion) and Iron Will.), and even when she is chasing after a survivor and using said power, the survivor can juke her making her guess where they exactly went (which I'm finding to become more and more common the higher up the rank I go since I took a break).
Now, that's not to say that Spirit isn't powerful. She most definitely is. Sometimes maybe too powerful with the right addons (I'm looking at you, Beads). I've had rounds of matches where the survivors couldn't even get 1 generator down before all of them die or disconnect.
I hope this screenshot is alright, I didn't blur the names of the survivors because I don't mean this screenshot to reflect negatively on them.
With games like these and add-ons as powerful as her's, I can understand why some survivors want to cry out for her to be nerfed. I would also hate playing against her whenever I play as a survivor.
But I also want to hear everyone's exact reasoning, their personal reasons as to why they want to keep her the way she is/nerf her to an agreeable level. Why do you personally want to change her/keep her the way she is?
I'd like to add for everyone to keep this conversation civil, as this has been a pretty hot topic in the forums lately, and I want to see if there is a compromise to be made in regards to her and her powers.

Comments
I'd like to assume the reason they leave her having collision is because of how odd it'd be if she happened to de-phase in a survivor: does she suddenly warp back / survivor warp elsewhere? what if she's between 2 walls and a survivor (with survivor partly taking up the space she would be)?
it may have been a easy killer for you to learn but every one is different with different play styles. She has been my main from day 1 she is a powerful killer whom can destroy in brown, green and purple ranks but will have a harder times in red ranks and with swf. This may not apply with every one. But i do agree with the community her beads need a nerf. one of the best ways for people to win against her is play her for a bit this allows you to lean her strengths and weaknesses. for me i love playing against her is because i see this as a easy bully.
I strongly disagree with it. Spirit as well as nurse and billy are some of the few killers that can absolutely destroy swf and at red ranks. Stridor takes away her weakness and spine chill wont help much. Not sure what kind of spirits you're going against but a spirit player has to be deaf or playing without headphones to have a hard time tracking. Are you a low rank survivor? (Not an insult, I'm legitimately curious)
I'd assume it would work like taking a hit from a killer, you pass through each other until you separate from one another
Survivors seem to dislike guesswork and reactive gameplay.
My guess is theyre so used to leading the chase that they stumble when forced to guess what those killers who can actively dictate the chase willo do.
You hook survivors without even chasing them. Survivors have no way to know that she is coming unless they have spine chill or premonition. Does that seem fair to you?
They should rework prayer beads so it doesn't cause collision when phasing (But if you go out of it on top of a survivor it pushes you outward)
Personally my quirk with spirit is that mind gaming in loops is sometimes near impossible.
I run Iron Will a lot, since it helps me with not just Spirit. But it's so easy for spirit to mindgame loops and jungle gyms because all she has to do is simply bump into you. This results in me often abandoning a loop or pallet because of the collision between you and a phasing spirit (which shouldn't be like this).
Someone once told me her hair stands up frozen when she's phasing? I cant confirm that as I usually dont pay attention to that at all closely and it looks the same. Beads is about as broken as you can expect it to be. Gen grab spirit will always be broken. It's the same concept as an instant heal but for killer.
I think a decent nerf to that would be to have the spirit be revealed when she's in a 2-5 meter radius from you. Dunno
no i completely understand what you mean i forgot to mention that on my build i use iron will because it is a good stealth perk. and about what you said about the swf what i meant by that was an experienced group who have played the game for a while. but what would you change about the spirit. i understand that she does need some tweaking but not nurse or Freddy tweaking.
This