How long will we have to earn and spend our vials?
I've seen that we earn our vials from the free rift this year. However I'm worried that we won't be able to earn them quickly enough to spend. Last year they lasted 2 weeks after the event ended from what I can remember.
Just want confirmation on a few things:
- At what level do you unlock your last vial?
- How long do we have to earn them?
- How long do we have to spend them?
I don't remember seeing the answers to these anywhere. If anyone could it would be appreciated.
Comments
iirc the vials last for the whole duration of the rift. Not sure what level the vials are earned at though. Only the halloween items (flashlights, lunchboxes and event offerings) appear in the bloodweb for the duration of the event.
Sorry what does iirc stand for?
If they stay for the duration of the rift that's really good to hear. I was just worried that you would need to get really far into the rift within a few weeks in order to earn all of the vials. I remember last year you only had 2 weeks after the event ended to spend your vials.
Also don't know why this is in feedback. I don't remember selecting here.
"If i remember correctly" if im not mistaken.
And my guess is like half of the whole Rift so like 35.
Oh ok, never saw that one before.
As long as I have the whole duration of the rift to earn and spend my vials I'm happy. Just don't want to grind out half the rift in 2 or so weeks.