Cooldown for Huntress insta hatchet(s)...?
... 30s for 1 hatchet throw.
... 30s for 1 hatchet throw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a cooldown; it’s called 3 hatchets and reload at lockers.
Wat
Way too long.
But they just shouldn't exist, tbh.
Why stop at Iri Heads?
They should just change the addon. Every Killer should have strong addons imo, but this one is just boring.
Strong is boring i guess. Survivors want killer URs to be like the new Nurse ones. Seriously, Huntress is an slightly above average killer due to her movement speed and no mobility. No cooldown needed, no addon changes needed.
In fact I think that too strong is just boring, yes. I like the competition. Nurse addons are weak, but that has nothing to do with this topic. I don't see how Huntress is "slightly above average killer" while you can play her easily on red ranks without addons.
She is considering that most maps kill her.
I agree that every killer should have strong addons but I dont think the devs thought some of the combos through properly. I'm fine with iri heads but make it a max 1 hatchet - disable infantry belt with it. Thats when it goes too far.
I'm saying that iri heads are fine. No need to make useful killer addons useless.
And about the viability. 50% of the maps are not winnable as huntress against good survivors. Straightout not winnable.
No