The devs probably felt as if they weren't really that relevant anymore since the green offerings exist. I would really like to see the return of these neat offerings but I doubt they'll come back unfortunately.
they all got replaced with green offerings that use the term "Tremendously". the green ones basically guarantee a trip to that map. I wasnt around when those offerings were around, but i would assume they got removed b/c they were trash offerings.
The devs probably felt as if they weren't really that relevant anymore since the green offerings exist. I would really like to see the return of these neat offerings but I doubt they'll come back unfortunately.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Woah, that's history you got right there.
The devs probably felt as if they weren't really that relevant anymore since the green offerings exist. I would really like to see the return of these neat offerings but I doubt they'll come back unfortunately.
they all got replaced with green offerings that use the term "Tremendously". the green ones basically guarantee a trip to that map. I wasnt around when those offerings were around, but i would assume they got removed b/c they were trash offerings.
They were rather bad, but they were nice to have around. The small flavour text kinda adds to the experience.
ye played a free weekend that long ago
I have some event stuff like that. Wonder what they will do with those...