What do you think?
The King released this video and the passive's are fine, but seeing the killer that sacrificed you the most is giving to much power of an individual over another player. I generally think this would only make you hate that killer in the long run and not really be fear based in the end. For his secondary I personally think they should give survivor's individual fears, example if dwight is afraid of being alone, once if picked for the obsession, he wouldn't be able to see anyone for 320 seconds of the match everyone could see him,save him, even do gens with him I think things like that would make for more fun and interesting gameplay.
https://youtu.be/07v20hDDLKY
Comments
No thanks. Imagine trying to balance a game with 19 and growing passives.
What are you talking about his passive's. I'm talking about his secondary ability, which could work like the old Freddy ability , being able to put someone in a state of fear, but instead of him doing that once per match a random survivor has started the match with there fear maxed for 320 seconds other survivors could have a fear of spider's which they would see and cause slow gen progression, slow healing speed etc, but also effecting other survivor progress, which this could cause one survivor to be ostracised and separate him from other's.
While an interesting idea, i'm not even close to sure how this would work in game.
Well how is keeping records of 12 million players, of what killer they've been sacrificed by the most and implementing a system that show's each people that killer any less strenuous, SWF in particular would just relay information back, so people would know instantly it's Pennywise. Most people, I've watched after facing the same killer over and over starts to hate that killer in particular not fearing them at all, just hate.