I havent seen much people talk about these and I'm sure theyre still unsolved, anyone have any ideas? Mathieu has said before that they're solvable
It looks like a meso-american or north american language, has anybody tried google translate?
EDIT:
So after lots of digging, it seems anoyk yeqkany'ye hvay'k l'gnoo eydokl'x: sekall'o ammk'ix is Urdu. Literal translations are: This is a sign of the fact that this is the case. Or if translated seperately, it reads: I'm sure you are here with skill. So both translations seem to say the same thing, "If you figure this out, it is a sign of skill." And kw'zvre'od translates into Uruguay Devs?
This guy on steam said he deciphered it, it was just in urdu. thoughts?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be cool if someone managed to solve them...
I'm certantly not the man for the job though
Toss what we have on the Game Theorist sub reddit.
They love that sort of stuff lol.
I have, nothing came outta it
It looks like a meso-american or north american language, has anybody tried google translate?
EDIT:
This guy on steam said he deciphered it, it was just in urdu. thoughts?
Yea I've seen that post, there was another post saying they deciphered it, none are confirmed though. I dont think that's the language personally