Add these achievements to the game :D

Disguised

Get merciless killer using a different killers perks than the one you are using.

Evasion

get chased by the killer for a total of 10,000 seconds.

Strong Suit

Get merciless killer with no perks, add ons, or offerings

No handicap

Escape as survivor without using any perks, items, add ons, or offerings.

Eyes on me

Become the obsession when somebody else was obsession.

So Close

Escape the match with only 10 seconds left of End Game Collapse

Comments

  • I don't know how game supposed to know which perks are running for disguised to work , but other than that interesting ideas

  • @SeducedByDaemonette said:

    I don't know how game supposed to know which perks are running for disguised to work , but other than that interesting ideas

    Say you wanted to get the achievement. I use all of clowns perks on maybe Wraith (can be somebody else) so to get it I would get merciless using Wriath and perks being PGTW, Bamboozle, and Coulrophobia. Maybe I wanted to get the achievement on Hag. I use Hag and run maybe Predator, Bloodhound, and shadowborn

  • @8obot1c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/769662#Comment_769662

    Say you wanted to get the achievement. I use all of clowns perks on maybe Wraith (can be somebody else) so to get it I would get merciless using Wriath and perks being PGTW, Bamboozle, and Coulrophobia. Maybe I wanted to get the achievement on Hag. I use Hag and run maybe Predator, Bloodhound, and shadowborn

    Ah , I got it 3 teachables from another killer , also great idea

  • These are actually pretty cool ideas. I feel like there's a lot they could do with achievements to encourage and reward more varied styles of gameplay. I assume that's a bit of what they're trying to do with the Tomes, but seeing some more variety in achievements would be nice as well. They usually release a few new achievements alongside each chapter, so hopefully they'll take some of these ideas on board in the future.

  • I wish console had rank achievements actually console is missing some from the pc version