omg i kid you not, i once did EVERY SINGLE GENERATOR. ALL 5 OF 'EM. got hooked for my first time when the exit gates were open and my entire team left me. feels bad man :( the killer wasn't even camping me or anything like that lol
This is more of a feeling bad for other people moment but I was playing killer and two people DCd right as the match started and I felt so bad for the two survivers that were still there that I let them get all the generators done and escape.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As survivor, seeing your teammates droping pallets without even trying to loop.
omg i kid you not, i once did EVERY SINGLE GENERATOR. ALL 5 OF 'EM. got hooked for my first time when the exit gates were open and my entire team left me. feels bad man :( the killer wasn't even camping me or anything like that lol
hmm, losing a hook because of a stun or block just infuriates me but having to watch them all tbag at the exit gates is just depressing
This is so painfully true, I can feel my organs failing.
Dead Harding, getting exhausted but still go down.
This is more of a feeling bad for other people moment but I was playing killer and two people DCd right as the match started and I felt so bad for the two survivers that were still there that I let them get all the generators done and escape.