Fix your ######### game
10 games in a row, queued as killer and survivor, showed 60 ms in lobby, actual match is a major ######### show of lagporting for both survivors and killers. This ######### is game breaking, FIX IT NOW
10 games in a row, queued as killer and survivor, showed 60 ms in lobby, actual match is a major ######### show of lagporting for both survivors and killers. This ######### is game breaking, FIX IT NOW
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe be a little less rude. The game is transitioning from p2p to dedicated servers. There are going to be kinks. Have patience and some respect. Pls.
While I know it sucks, they're still testing and improving the servers, so keeping a calm head and providing feedback in a constructive manner will help improve the servers. I've had decent luck with them so far, and I hope they sort it out where everyone isn't struggling due to them.
How long are we going to be test monkeys for this build? They need to put us back to P2P, fix the issues that popped up over this past week, issue a hotfix, and test again. The problems we have can't all be fixed server side.
Okay, ReVeZePHoS
Sorry for the language guys, but I really enjoy this game, and this crap is driving me up a wall. Out of 7 games as killer today I had 3 games where all four survivors escaped because every time i would get close enough to land a hit the game would lag out and all of a sudden they are halfway across the map and it should have been an easy 4k because they were just that bad, like trying to corner juke with trees, trying to 360 in a tight corridor and other stupid stuff of that nature. This lag is so bad that I had an entire lobby accuse eachother, including their teammates of lag-switching.
Well that's nice of you. I know how frustrating it can be. Between disconnects, speed (like survivors in perma sprint burst) and bloodlust not working properly. etc. Hits that should count but completely don't. (One was on stream where teh survivor vaulted a house window, fell thru the basement. Then reappeared falling thru the second floor... back in view ... lmao... Like... it gets bad... really bad. and super frustrating. (as well as being forcefully disconnected etc). It can be utterly horrible.
I do hope they do something and soon. I can hope they are working on it as fast as they can.
Pretty sure that has to be the most popular post title at this point - the amount of discussions I've seen with that exact heading...
But ironically, literally the only reason you're having these difficulties is because fixing the bad word game is exactly what they're trying to do.