Make your choice
How do you know who unhooked the person on the hook?
How do you know who unhooked the person on the hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't know. You have to guess.
So how is this helpful? So often I come back and end up hitting someone else who just happened to also be there
Its really only useful on specific killers that can get back to the hook quickly, I.e. Hillbilly, (old) nurse, spirit, wraith, etc..
Even on those killers its hard to use properly.
Yeah I’ve been using it on spirit recently and I have tons of survivors who just happen to be there when I phase back and more often than not the actual exposed survivor is nowhere to be seen
It's very good with hag.
Its quite a luck based perk, but when it works it does feel amazing :)