Should "Exposed" Be Renamed
I've seen lots of new players (myself included) be confused by the Exposed effect. The name implies the killer can see you. But it actually means you can be downed in a single blow. So should it be renamed to something more appropriate such as "Vulnerable" ?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Exposed does mean vulnerable, but it also means revealed, vulnerable does not.
many other games use the term "marked for death" to imply they will take more damage
Most people I know thought that Exposed meant their aura was being shown to the killer, hence their current location was exposed to the killer. For experienced players it won’t make an ounce of difference, though from my experience into does seem to be misleading for lesser informed or newer players.
It took me several hours and wikipedia to know that Exposed mean Instadown so it is a must to rename it. The problem is will devs hear us ?
Oooh "Death's Door" sounds ominous.
100% yes for the longest time I thought it meant the aura was revealed or audio q would give position. Vulnerable is the perfect name for it.