Matchmaking is SOOO busted

Just saw a streamer game where the killer was rank 20 with one perk against four survivors all rank 6 and two of them had BNPs... but matchmaking is fixed right @Peanits and Devs?

Comments

  • Matchmaking is awful. I assume its a mix of rank reset and also SWF team changes, which will now try to match with the highest ranking teammate.... HOWEVER.... you will see rank 15-20 killers paired with 10+ rank survivors.... I just... don't even know..

    It's all over the place...

  • Queue times for me skyrocketed from being instant to 3-5 min recently (survivor PC). I am rank 5 at the moment and my teammates are usually green ranks.

    In many occasions, I join lobbies with 4 survivors and no killer, and we keep waiting for a killer to join. If killer queue times were not insanely long as well, I would have assumed that there is lack of killers.

    So yeah, matchmaking is not in a good spot.

  • @Zertix said:

    Queue times for me skyrocketed from being instant to 3-5 min recently (survivor PC). I am rank 5 at the moment and my teammates are usually green ranks.

    In many occasions, I join lobbies with 4 survivors and no killer, and we keep waiting for a killer to join. If killer queue times were not insanely long as well, I would have assumed that there is lack of killers.

    So yeah, matchmaking is not in a good spot.

    i could understood a wide range of ranks for quick queues or a longer wait to make sure everyone is close... they’ve somehow managed to do NEITHER