What platform do you play on?

pc or Xbox or PS4 (I play on Xbox)

Comments

  • PS4 Pro and Xbox one X
  • I'm normally in my house when I play but I'm not sure what sort of wood my current floor sits upon...I'm guessing a "pine" platform.

  • PC, it has the best survivors since there are no frames issues so most at Rank 1 are very capable of looping unless they got boosted by their friends

  • Windows 8 on QEMU on my phone.

  • PC, I wanted to get it on ps4 as well, but I heard that a lot of PS4 DBD players are kinda toxic, so I would rather not now lol.

  • PC because I prefer smooth games over a slideshow :wink:

  • Chi said:

    PC, I wanted to get it on ps4 as well, but I heard that a lot of PS4 DBD players are kinda toxic, so I would rather not now lol.

    Honestly, I find PS4 Survivors less toxic than PC. I watch streamers on PC and the level of toxicity is much higher in my opinion on PC. When it first came out, yeah, PS4 Survivors were way more toxic, but for some reason the toxicity on PS4 has died down quite a bit. 
  • PC, because I like having the devs control the updates, not Sony.
  • Chi said:

    PC, I wanted to get it on ps4 as well, but I heard that a lot of PS4 DBD players are kinda toxic, so I would rather not now lol.

    You heard right. Save yourself!!!
  • Chi said:

    PC, I wanted to get it on ps4 as well, but I heard that a lot of PS4 DBD players are kinda toxic, so I would rather not now lol.

    Honestly, I find PS4 Survivors less toxic than PC. I watch streamers on PC and the level of toxicity is much higher in my opinion on PC. When it first came out, yeah, PS4 Survivors were way more toxic, but for some reason the toxicity on PS4 has died down quite a bit. 
    Must be nice. Get salt every other game. Kind of pathetic really. Seems like I get all the entitled survivors
  • Pee cee.

    However, with a terrible laptop, so I'm actually playing on a Nintendo 64. Low framerates and heavy pixelation.

  • Chi said:

    PC, I wanted to get it on ps4 as well, but I heard that a lot of PS4 DBD players are kinda toxic, so I would rather not now lol.

    Honestly, I find PS4 Survivors less toxic than PC. I watch streamers on PC and the level of toxicity is much higher in my opinion on PC. When it first came out, yeah, PS4 Survivors were way more toxic, but for some reason the toxicity on PS4 has died down quite a bit. 
    Yup, until you get a friend request with hate mail attached to it....
  • This content has been removed.
  • @bruhtrain said:
    pc or Xbox or PS4 (I play on Xbox)

    I play on PC, while one of my friends plays on PC and PS4.