Favorite licensed killer movie and why?
What's your favorite licensed killer movie out of the 4 that are in the game and why? My favorite is either Saw or Halloween, but I like Saw more just because of the story of course some of the kills are bad enough to give the series the title of torture porn, but I just like the story with the twists and all that, so I love that Amanda is in the game I wouldn't care if it was Hoffman or Logan, or Gordon who was added, but I prefer Amanda over the other apprentices to be added to the game.
Comments
My favorite horrible movie was the Star Wars Christmas special. The Ewok was my favori- oh! sorry you said horror movie....
Also the Ewok is the next killer. Sorry to spoil that.
I think it's only fair to class that abomination as a horror movie.
Saw 6 was my one exception because William was such a good character who actually went through development.
If I had to rank it the original would be my favourite followed by three then six next two/Jigsaw, the rest I hate
Halloween all the way. Michael Myers is legit terrifying. Dr. Loomis is awesome. Laurie Strode is a fab protagonist, likable and can kick ass when she needs to. Cannot wait for the new movie later this year. Looks superb.
Halloween but give me Ghostface from scream as the next Licensed.