Footsteps v2
Could you possibly use a sound equalizer to increase the sound of walking survivor's footsteps and breathing?I already made a post regarding them ingeneral and that you can't hear them if the survivor is walking maybe you could use a sound equalizer?
Comments
so every Killer bumps it to max and hears infinity?
As a Killer main, I assure you this would be abused. (not by me though)
true,now i see how bad this actually is lmao imagine spirits just using sound equalizers and hearing every footstep and every grass movement
they should implement a option to control the chase sound though imho.
everyone would turn it off completely just to have that sound advantage as killer tho IMO
I'd just prefer it if the developers stop breaking the audio each and every update.
same lmao
Then give it a min and Max value so it cannot be turned off completely.