Question about Benevolent emblem.
As we all know, Survivors increase their Benevolent score by being good members of the team. You gain points for most actions that help other Survivors, and you lose points when you hook farm/let your team mate get hooked.
That’s all well and good, but there’s one thing that seems off.
I was browsing the wiki to check up on what actions grant what points for what Emblems, and I saw this.
This confuses me. Escaping the Killer’s grasp is a Survival thing, not an Altruism thing, and yet the one who does it gets 30 Benevolent points. Shouldn’t it be so that Survivors who rescue another from the Killer get the 30 points?
Comments
That still makes no sense. You weren’t the one being altruistic and helpful. Your team was. Why should you and only you get the points when your team helped you more than you helped yourself?
What’s next, Benevolence for getting downed?
A reason ?
Because reasons. Who needs reasons to throw free stuff to survivors.
I asked for answers, my g. Not toxicity.
Luckily I already got the former.
Just cause. Like the "distraction" could work.