Does reporting actually do anything
ive played a good amount and recently all i see on the last survivor is killers slugging and literally just waiting for a good 5 min and basically just being supertoxic. does reporting people actually do anything cause it seems that kind of behavior isnt punished or even discouraged.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Slugging is not reportable. The bleedout timer lasts 4 minutes, after that the survivor is dead.
This isn't reportable, but I am sorry that some Killers are being like that to you. If you are on PC, don't worry. I'll be sure to pick you up and put ya on a hook. Just don't go hide in a corner of the map, deal?
Additional note: Maybe there was a circumstance you were not aware of like no hooks being near enough to hook the surv.
Reports definitely do something - but please make sure that what you are reporting is a reportable offence, otherwise it's just a waste of everyone's time because those reports get discarded.
Slugging is NOT a reportable offence, and is in fact a tactic in game.
For more information on what is reportable and what isn't, please refer to our game rules:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Lol, not to be mean but I always love these threads. Anytime I see "reports do nothing" I know it's going to be 1 of 2 things. Neither of which is bannable. It's ALWAYS camping and slugging. Everytime.
Just to clarify, if it's something that makes you mad that doesn't mean it's reportable. Report is for things like hacking or abusive end game chat.