Can console players win in the active Halloween Crafting Contest?
Can console players win in the active Halloween Crafting Contest? I feel like I've got a good shot at winning but would hate to be denied a reward for playing on console
:(
Can console players win in the active Halloween Crafting Contest? I feel like I've got a good shot at winning but would hate to be denied a reward for playing on console
:(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes you can. (For the screenshot contest, the devs even provided links for "how to screenshot on PS4" etc.)
That's great to hear! Thanks for confirming for me!