Can non-players participate in the art contest?

I know that the rewards are all in game stuff but I know someone who'd like to participate just for the fun of it and was wondering if that was allowed.

Comments

  • I don't think anyone but @Peanits and others know that. Would be interesting to see how they handle that.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I don't think anyone but @Peanits and others know that. Would be interesting to see how they handle that.

    True, thanks for @ing them. I always feel bad for doing so on a personal post (increasing their workload) and end up just hoping they'll see it (I know they try to look through these as thoroughly as they can)

  • I don't see a reason why you couldn't participate just for the fun. Obviously you couldn't get a prize in case you win, but since that is not the issue, go ahead.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I don't see a reason why you couldn't participate just for the fun. Obviously you couldn't get a prize in case you win, but since that is not the issue, go ahead.

    That's what I'm going to tell them. The worst that could happen is they can't be picked as a winner which isn't really a big deal for something like this

  • You could, although without an account, we wouldn't be able to deliver your prize. You would be doing so purely for fun.

  • @Peanits said:

    You could, although without an account, we wouldn't be able to deliver your prize. You would be doing so purely for fun.

    Just out of curiosity, would someone in that scenario be able to nominate, say, a friend who does play the game to receive their prize instead?

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768108#Comment_768108

    Just out of curiosity, would someone in that scenario be able to nominate, say, a friend who does play the game to receive their prize instead?

    We would apply the cells to whichever ID you give us, but once we add them, they're stuck there. We can't undo it and put them on a different account instead. Although selling the prize would be a big no-no.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768156#Comment_768156

    We would apply the cells to whichever ID you give us, but once we add them, they're stuck there. We can't undo it and put them on a different account instead. Although selling the prize would be a big no-no.

    While you are here, can we do copyrighted characters in the art like GhostFace and Bubba

  • @Peanits said:

    You could, although without an account, we wouldn't be able to deliver your prize. You would be doing so purely for fun.

    @Peanits Thank you! I'll let them know.

    They're a big fan of the game's art design but they don't really play games. When I mentioned the contest to them they got super excited so I wanted to ask here and see how possible it'd be for them to give it a shot ^-^

    I'm glad it's an option