If you are on mobile and want to know how to change your Profile Picture:
Click this Link:
© 2015-2019 Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. BEHAVIOUR®, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT® and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Behaviour Interactive Inc. in Canada, the United States of America and/or other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
This directly takes you to the Avatar Selector for YOUR account.
This works on PC and Mobile.
Hope this helps all of those who want a profile picture.
Proof:

Comments
Great to be helpful man.
I usually just switch it to Desktop mode.
Yeah but, it just get tedious to go in desktop then back to mobile, just hope they make an easier option for mobile lol.
All I ever use is this though.
Still I'm grateful we have helpful people still in this community.
I just did it by going off the mobile site then going back on
I try to be helpful, even if people hate me for it lol. (yeah it indeed happens sometimes lol)
@Micheal_Myers
Seems to be a rare trait these days honestly. With how much this community is divided I'm surprised the DEVS and the Forum Mods got rid of the subsections for survivors and killers. It seems to of made it a bit more difficult getting information too and the hate for the other side much more obvious.
Yeah... But every community has to be toxic once in awhile.
Can't argue that there.