How people in the forum unlocked pictures on their profile?
I want to know how people have picture on their profile and others like me don’t have one and can’t customize their profile.
Tagged:
Trusted
I want to know how people have picture on their profile and others like me don’t have one and can’t customize their profile.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's in your edit profile settings?
They are mod for the forum.
If you're using the mobile site, you can't. You have to force it to desktop and edit your profile from there.
@MasterMax64
Click your name:
Your profile will then show up like this:
Then look at your current Profile Picture and click "Change picture"
Pick a profile Picture then press "Save Avatar"
Hopefully this helped.
No i can’t this is blocked...
I’ll try on my computer if i can
EDIT: NVM
@MasterMax64 You can do it on your phone as well, but you just switch it to desktop mode and follow @Michael_Myers directions.
Gotta switch to the full site
Try this link:
@MasterMax64 Tell me if it works.
I finally didi it on my computer thanks for all the information !