Can we "try on" different cosmetic pieces together soon?

When the 'Sailor's Fate' head piece came for Trapper, I thought "God damn, this is such an amazing cosmetic and I can imagine it looking good on many other cosmetics". Fast forward in time to a little over 2 weeks later, I decided to buy it with the chest piece when it came out. I was in immediate regret. I love both pieces, but I regret contemplating so much and being excited for the piece to just buy something I afterwards didn't enjoy.

With this in mind, I think many people would enjoy the shop to have more of a 'flexibility' button to it. I just would love to try different pieces like: Ghostface: Devil Mask, Unknown Assailant and his sided knife, but I can't.

NEW ADDITION:

Devil Mask (400), Unknown Assailant (400) Sided Knife (400) = 1200 auric cells (Discount doesn't count because you're not buying one specific outfit set or clothing). What do you think? @Peanits Any flexibility coming to the future to the shop? This is more of a discussion than an idea or feedback, I just want to hear if anyone else would like this.

Comments

  • I would love this so much, one of the biggest reasons on why i hold off on buying many cosmetics is because I don’t know how good they’ll look with other cosmetics i want/have.

  • What if survivors order their clothes online?

    I know I do.

    But in all seriousness it would make fashion crafting a lot easier.

  • I would like to see this.

  • Yes, please. I hate feeling like I have to buy thing just to check if they look good with other things. That, or trying things on individually and then doing a bad photoshop job on them to see how they look.

  • I like the idea of trying on different pieces together. Would definitely be a nice improvement to have to the store.

  • I’d love the idea like in other games where u have a locker function