Clicker Games
Actually mindless games.
There's some sort of strategy to them to speed things up, but there's just no failing these games.
That said, i do actually have one on the side.
Since this is such an intense game for a lot of people, i wonder what people think of these simple, no-challenge games.
Hate 'em? Love 'em? Don't care? Tell me! ๐

Comments
I love idle games especially! A lot of them start out as clickers but then the clicking becomes less effective so it's just waiting to get more and more stuff. I've been lacking a good incremental game for a while so I'm open to recommendations ๐
I like em. They kill time when you don't have anything else to do. And they don't have micro transactions which is epic.
Too boring for me
Well the only ones i have is the well-known Cookie Clicker, and one on Steam called Time Clickers.
Time Clickers comes with a live leaderboard, so if that's your jam...go jam! ๐
Doesn't Clicker Heroes have them? ๐ค
Well... if a clicker game has micro transactions.... burn it.
i play one called Realm Grinder... i know that sounds like a fantasy based "dating" app, but its a clicker game i swear :P
Maybe you start a date and click to make the date go well. ๐
I play cookie clicker
Don't know why it calms me down after playing certain games
best incremental game.
It's kittens and it's far more involved than most other idle games (while still being in fact an idle game)
I like my cookies. I picked it up again this year after not touching it since high school. 576 octillion and counting.
Clickers are scary