Problem answered, cosmetic prices and release dates.
Here are the prices, kinda was thrown off by Michael and Ghostface getting double the price singular cosmetics but I never saw their weapon.
Here are the prices, kinda was thrown off by Michael and Ghostface getting double the price singular cosmetics but I never saw their weapon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's got the screwdriver too. But, also it's Michael. Fans have been wanting new Halloween cosmetics forever. Be thankful we get licensed cosmetics now. There were 3 years where licensed chapters got 0 cosmetics.
It includes a weapon or weapons I think? Saw screenshots for a screwdriver and knife but not too sure, but it should include a weapon either way dw.
He got the screwdriver?! What?! I’ve only ever seen the body outfit.
i believe theres 3 weapons Michael is getting. it was a screwdriver, a new knife, and i think a broken pipe as well. i dont know if they all or even any of them come as a bundle, but yeah he will be getting new weapons too.
It's a fair price. He doesn't need head. And he gets like what 3 weapons? Knife, screwdriver and tube.
I personally as Myers main super excited and glad that pantsless michle will happen.
No shirtless Michael but this will do. B)