Today I bought 3 DLC's for £6.67

Bruce 1.99 , Ghostface 1.99 , Legion Chapter 2.69.

I also unlocked Jane today with shards.

Ridiculously cheap , almost giveaway.

Actually less than 1 outfit! This is a good thing but what weird logic is the game so cheap and the costumes so expensive?

Comments

  • DLC is the only part which changes gameplay. It's always better to charge for things that don't if they need more revenue.

  • We would rather have the content that affects gameplay be cheaper and more accessible. Cosmetics are nice to have, but they're a luxury. You can get them if you want, but you're not missing out if you don't have them.

  • Because this days most income from games(not only DBD)is selling some side things-mostly costume and things what doesnt affect game balance.

  • @FrodoWillis said:

    Because this days most income from games(not only DBD)is selling some side things-mostly costume and things what doesnt affect game balance.

    Happy days for me then as I never buy any of the extras! (Although would if they were cheaper)

  • @Peanits said:

    We would rather have the content that affects gameplay be cheaper and more accessible. Cosmetics are nice to have, but they're a luxury. You can get them if you want, but you're not missing out if you don't have them.

    A little feedback of my side (maybe important for you, maybe not. Idk): I personally would much rather spent money into the store if the cosmetics weren't that expensive. With the current price tags on cosmetics sets I feel it very difficult to give them the same value. It's just feedback, you guys most likely not better how to run this cosmetics business but I would say if you lower the costs more people would accept to spent more money into the cosmetics :)

  • @justarandy Thats why slaes happens from time to time :D

  • @FrodoWillis said:

    @justarandy Thats why slaes happens from time to time :D

    The only sale I have seen is the current one for last seasons Halloween gear?? (Only xxl and xxs left in stock)

  • @Peanits said:

    We would rather have the content that affects gameplay be cheaper and more accessible. Cosmetics are nice to have, but they're a luxury. You can get them if you want, but you're not missing out if you don't have them.

    -coughs- until the rift makes people "FMO"


    -shrugs-