I really want to see Character-specific Tomes/Levels in the Archives.

Even if they're just short 1-2 level tomes, I'd like to see Archive missions that focus on certain characters and unlock their lore.

When I first heard of the Archives, I immediately thought "I want a section that's just for Ace."

We could have quests that focus on the character's perks (such as "Unhook yourself using Up the Ante" for Ace or "Escape without disturbing any crows using Calm Spirit" for Jake) as well as generic quests that fit the characters. The final Master Challenge could be escaping with their 3 unique perks. I think it would be really neat to have something like this.

Comments

  • Perk-specific, sure. But not survivor-specific. I throw away a lot of survivor dailies as it is, because why would I play any survivor besides my main, who has all my perks? Why would anyone do this (outside of purely cosmetic reasons)?

    Killers are a different story, because they are unique. But there is literally no reason the game should ever force me to pick a certain survivor.

  • @Rydog said:

    Perk-specific, sure. But not survivor-specific. I throw away a lot of survivor dailies as it is, because why would I play any survivor besides my main, who has all my perks? Why would anyone do this (outside of purely cosmetic reasons)?

    Killers are a different story, because they are unique. But there is literally no reason the game should ever force me to pick a certain survivor.

    You wouldn't have to do them. They would be optional "Special Tomes" that you would be able to do anytime as long as you have unlocked the character.

    Also, the Tome in the PTB made you play Claudette for at least one of the missions.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766434#Comment_766434

    You wouldn't have to do them. They would be optional "Special Tomes" that you would be able to do anytime as long as you have unlocked the character.

    Also, the Tome in the PTB made you play Claudette for at least one of the missions.

    Oh, I see what you mean. Like a special "class quest chain" for that character.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766444#Comment_766444

    Oh, I see what you mean. Like a special "class quest chain" for that character.

    Yeah, so you have the option to do quests to unlock lore and even cosmetics for a certain character that you like but you don't have to do it for every character.