Un-prestige

Could you please add a way to un-prestige a character. I know this sounds silly, but I get way too many very rare and ultra rare offerings in my blood web and almost no bonus blood point offerings.

Comments

  • Currently there is no way to revert prestige.

    Prestige also barely and I mean barely, affects item rarities in the bloodweb.

  • @PolarBear said:

    Currently there is no way to revert prestige.

    Prestige also barely and I mean barely, affects item rarities in the bloodweb.

    I don't believe I asked how, I'm well aware there is no way to revert, I asked If a feature could be added.

    I couldn't disagree more. It absolutely affects the bloodweb. I've pumped tens of millions of blood points at all levels of prestige across killers and survivors alike and there is a very visibly noticeable and mathematically provable difference.

  • @then4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766039#Comment_766039

    I don't believe I asked how, I'm well aware there is no way to revert, I asked If a feature could be added.

    I couldn't disagree more. It absolutely affects the bloodweb. I've pumped tens of millions of blood points at all levels of prestige across killers and survivors alike and there is a very visibly noticeable and mathematically provable difference.

    A lot of people have done the math on this, much more thoroughly than your anecdotal examples here. Prestige doesn't change much about the Bloodweb. One example:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/at25tj/does_prestige_matter_bloodweb_comparison_over_500/

  • @then4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766039#Comment_766039

    I don't believe I asked how, I'm well aware there is no way to revert, I asked If a feature could be added.

    I couldn't disagree more. It absolutely affects the bloodweb. I've pumped tens of millions of blood points at all levels of prestige across killers and survivors alike and there is a very visibly noticeable and mathematically provable difference.

    It's been said countless times by devs and community alike that prestiging barely affects the bloodweb item rarity.

    I misread your original post about adding it as a feature.

  • Depending on how one looks at it, I must be reeeeeallly lucky, more luck than anyone in the world... or unlucky in my eyes, because my p3's are gushing with very and ultra. Consistently 6-7 purple and 2 red. My p0's are consistently 2 purple and 1 red.

    You can say whatever you want, it's not going to change the fact that this IS what's happening to me.