We've all wanted to know what kind of potato we are in life, now this quiz will allow you to do so! With just a few clicks you will soon be able to live the rest of your life knowing what kind of potato you are.
You're bubbly, quirky and full of energy. You are popular and always keep things lively Some say you need to grow up but keep living your life full of exciting seasoning and childish antics.
You're bubbly, quirky and full of energy. You are popular and always keep things lively Some say you need to grow up but keep living your life full of exciting seasoning and childish antics.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a New Potato.
You're bubbly, quirky and full of energy. You are popular and always keep things lively Some say you need to grow up but keep living your life full of exciting seasoning and childish antics.
We got the same one
New potatos for the win! lol
I feel like this quiz was made for someone a good decade younger than me.
Regardless, I am Luke Hammings. Who I had to google to even find out who the heck that is.