Which is your favorite chase theme? (survivor)
in Polls
Just wanted to know the communitys opinion on music
Blood trail:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wwHcBqCAE&list=PLa42IQisRdEVXwimZljx8qeZHe4YMkpWF&index=20Closing in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvcYRsKoqs&list=PLa42IQisRdEVXwimZljx8qeZHe4YMkpWF&index=3No place to hide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Vx89p1HAc&list=PLa42IQisRdEVXwimZljx8qeZHe4YMkpWF&index=4Myers chase theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffBajnWDFkoDemogorgon chase theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4jVbeZI1Lk
Comments
Honestly, I'm a fan of all the music in the game. In general though, I like Micheal's and Demo's best, just because they sound so different to everything else.
Demogorgon is cool but I'm still biased towards my main.
Dude I love Myers chase theme
I love Myers' chase theme but Demogorgon was definitely a Close Second.
Very close one. After thinking back and forth i went for blood trail.
I like how the Demo's theme sounds so menacing and dangerous, kinda like the Trapper.
In general i like the stranger things chapter🎃
Probably because it's the newest so I haven't gotten tired of it yet
Watched Stranger Things, I think it's spot on. Not that the other chase themes are bad by any means.