I was just wondering what her real name is
Adiris (someone correct me if I’m wrong)
Adiris.
Thanks
You could just google it...
I hope you’re not planning to do something with this info
It's Karen, and she would like to speak to a manager about the food poisoning that she got the other night.
@Rydog said:It's Karen, and she would like to speak to a manager about the food poisoning that she got the other night.
@Rydog said:
The dreaded Karen.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=dead+by+daylight+the+plague+name
Survivora Disconnecticus
its probably latin or something.
@Ryuhi
Good one :D
Adidas.
what could I possibly do with this Info?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adiris (someone correct me if I’m wrong)
Adiris.
Thanks
You could just google it...
I hope you’re not planning to do something with this info
It's Karen, and she would like to speak to a manager about the food poisoning that she got the other night.
The dreaded Karen.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=dead+by+daylight+the+plague+name
Survivora Disconnecticus
its probably latin or something.
@Ryuhi
Good one :D
Adidas.
what could I possibly do with this Info?